Stinger’s owners quickly brought him to the vet clinic when they discovered that he had been stung several times by bees. They thought it over carefully and ultimately decided to leave him in the care of the clinic staff.
It’s unclear why Stinger’s previous owners left him at the veterinary clinic, where he had been admitted due to a traumatic incident. It’s possible that they didn’t want to cover the expenses of his hospitalization and treatment, or they just wanted to dispose of him and used the incident as an excuse. It’s difficult for us, animal lovers, to comprehend such actions, particularly towards dogs. Stinger, a Pitbull mix, suffered an unfortunate attack from a swarm of bees, causing multiple stings all over his body. This incident aggravated his pre-existing health conditions, including deafness, mange, and pemphigus, an autoimmune skin disease that causes blisters and crusts. His body reacted severely to the bee stings, resulting in significant damage. In summary, Stinger is neither a dog nor a cat, but a Pitbull mix in need of love and care.
Discover the touching tale of a rescue canine that spent almost a year searching for a permanent home. Fortunately, a viral video led her to her new caring and affectionate owners!